People have been using ginger for more than 5 thousand years. Confucius, the ancient Roman physician Claudius Galen, Avicenna wrote about him.
In China today, the root of the plant is considered the first remedy for impotence. The countries where ginger is so popular are the most populous.
How the plant affects men, if it is worth using and how, will be discussed in this article.
Does the root affect male libido?
Report."Ginger" translated from Sanskrit means "brave". It not only enhances libido, but also enhances male performance.
The enhancement of erectile function occurs due to:
- cleansing the blood vessels and improving blood flow to the genitals.
- treatment for prostatitis;
- stimulating the work of the gonads and increasing the production of testosterone, which is responsible for libido;
- prevention of premature ejaculation.
- stabilization of the psycho-emotional state and relief from insomnia.
Increased testosterone and arousal of sexual arousal occurs due to the content of its main active ingredients in ginger:
Ginger has not only a preventive, but also an intense therapeutic effect with reduced potency.
OfGinger owes its benefits not only to vitamins, but also to a whole complex of minerals and acids:
- Omega-3, 6, 9 from unsaturated and 5 types of saturated.
- 27 metals - selenium, zinc, phosphorus, potassium, copper, magnesium, iodine, manganese, etc.
- 9 types of non-essential and 9 essential amino acids.
All ingredients are perfectly combined and have the following effect:
- Organic acids- clean the vessels of toxins, increasing the blood supply to the genitals. With their deficiency, cellular metabolism is disrupted.
- Amino acidswithout them, the proteins in the sperm are not converted into an acceptable state for the body.
- Vitamin C- stimulates spermatogenesis, participates in testosterone production.
- Zincis responsible for sperm production, prostate function.
- Phosphorus- Combines with nitrogen and glycerin to form lecithin, which increases testosterone production.
- Selenium- improves the quality and quantity of sperm, protects against prostate adenoma.
- Magnesium and manganese- improvement of sperm activity, prevention of prostate and blood vessel pathology.
- Iodine- enhances libido.
Great.Regular consumption of ginger helps increase the amount of cholesterol in the testicles - the main component of testosterone.
Experimentalhas been repeatedly shown to improve sperm count in menafter 3 months of taking ginger extract due to an increase in testosterone by 18%.
There are also changes in sperm, especially their development:
- concentration - by 18%.
- mobility - by 43%.
- sustainability - by 40%.
- sperm volume - by 36%.
It should also be noted the effect of the plant on obesity, becausebeing overweight inhibits testosterone synthesis.
By burning fat, it enhances strength in men. The daily intake of ginger is 3 to 6 g.
Indications and contraindications
- Trend in diseases of the urogenital system. Due to its bactericidal properties, ginger has therapeutic and prophylactic effects, removing barriers to normal strength.
- Decreased libido due to stress and neurological problems.
- Low testosterone levels.
- Hypertension and high cholesterol (often causes of disability).
- Frequent colds - reduced immunity affects male strength.
- Allergies and individual intolerance.
- Exacerbation of gastrointestinal pathologies.
- Hemophilia (blood clotting is low and ginger dilutes it).
- Liver pathology.
- Gallstones - the plant disperses bile and can cause stones to move.
- Tumors, for example, in the esophagus - ginger will enhance their growth by increasing blood flow.
- Arterial hypertension.
- Severe heart failure.
- Bleeding from hemorrhoids.
Recipes and how to use them to increase libido?
Caution.Although ginger is a folk remedy, you should first consult your doctor before using it.
The root has a number of contraindications, side effects that only a specialist knows. He will advise whether such a treatment will help or whether it is preferable to use traditional therapy and will also determine the dosage.
Ginger for male potency is used in the form of:
According to urologists, ginger is best taken raw or as a tea.
- Peel and chop 400 grams of rhizomes, put them in a jar.
- Pour 1 liter of vodka.
- Store in a dark place for 25 days.
- Take 1 tablespoon in the morning and evening after meals for 20 days.
- Grind 50 grams of root.
- Pour 1 liter of vodka.
- Add honey if desired.
- Leave for 10-14 days in a dark place.
- Take 1 tbsp. large. 14 days before each meal. The result will appear within a week.
Infusion with lemon and honey
- lemon - 1 pc.
- ginger - 50 g.
- honey - 1 tsp.
- boiling water - 0, 5 liters.
- Boil water, add chopped root.
- Cook on low heat for 5 minutes.
- We let it cool down.
- Add honey to taste and lemon slices.
- Drink during the day, but not more than 2 tbsp. large. each time for 20 days.
How to make and make tea?
- You will need a raw root - 2-3 cm, Water - 1 glass, honey and lemon to taste.
- Pour the peeled and washed ginger root into a glass of boiling water.
- Put on low heat with the lid closed for 10 minutes.
- Remove from the heat, drain.
- Drink before meals 3 times a day for 14 days.
- Pour 2 liters of water into a saucepan and bring to a boil.
- Peel a squash, grate it and squeeze the juice. Put it in boiling water.
- Cook on low heat for 15 minutes.
- Add lemon juice and honey to taste.
- Drink 1 glass after meals for 3 weeks.
Coffee with cardamom, cinnamon and rosemary
Ginger coffee recipe for impotence:
- Take equal parts of grated root, rosemary, cardamom and cinnamon.
- The mixture can be poured immediately into the coffee maker during brewing or added to regular coffee at the rate of ½ teaspoon. mixture for 1 cup.
- If you can not stay without sugar, you are allowed to add 1 tsp.
Caution.Such coffee is drunk not on a course, but before sexual intercourse.
- For 1 liter of water, you will need 1 tbsp. large. crushed root.
- Boil and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Pour the juice of 1 lemon, add 1 tbsp. large. honey and boil again.
- Cool and add cool water to the original volume.
- Consume 200 ml after meals 2 times a day for 2 weeks.
It is best to insist on the juice beforehand for a week.You can mix the juice with the honey in a ratio of 1: 1.
Ginger root is kept in acidic food solution. The beneficial properties of the plant are not lost at the same time.
- plant root - 100 g.
- vinegar (rice, apple, etc. ) - 100 ml.
- table salt - 5 g.
- granulated sugar - 20 g.
- water - 3 tablespoons. λ.?
- beets - 50 g.
- Rub the peeled ginger with salt and leave it overnight.
- Rinse and dry in the morning, cut into slices.
- Boil in boiling water for 3 minutes, add beets.
- Remove from the boiling water and dry. Prepare the marinade and put the ginger in the jar with it.
- Refrigerate for 3 days, after which the product is ready.
Great!Apply 1 tsp. 3 times a day for a week, it is not worth more because of the presence of vinegar - it is bad for the stomach.
Side effects of such an aphrodisiac
A dose of more than 6 grams of ginger per day can cause:
- general discomfort.
- heartburn, nausea, diarrhea.
- dizziness and headache
- allergic rash.
Before using the course, the level of hormones in the blood must be determined, as an excessive concentration of testosterone leads to testicular atrophy.
Ginger cures impotence, but it is not officially considered a medicine. Before using it, be sure to consult a doctor. The experience of many men shows that after using the miracle root, their sex life shone with new colors and their state of health improved significantly.